What do clients want from coaching during the pandemic?
- With change happening so fast, many clients want coaching for help to make personal lifestyle adjustments.
- Clients typically want to make intentional meaningful change, with a sense of unique purpose, keeping in mind their unique gifts, strengths and values.
- Clients want to create innovative solutions to unexpected challenges whether personal or professional.
- Clients want help staying on track with their big picture goals while dealing with the day to day challenges of the pandemic.
- Clients want to contribute to the greater good, to find meaningful ways to serve others.
- Clients want help thinking through tough professional, personal and ministry decisions.
- Clients want help making progress toward their educational and career development goals.
- Christian clients want to find new ways to share Christ.
- And more…