PRODUCTS AND EVENTS
As you continue to grow your knowledge and practice of professional coaching, these products and services are designed with you in mind. Find information to help you choose coach training and credentials. Learn how to start a coaching business or ministry. Schedule coaching or consulting with Linda, and more!
-what it takes to establish a foundation for success
-about creating a business or ministry
-just starting out or re-starting your coaching business or ministry
Condensed and Updated
A primer on the field of Christian coaching with information on accreditation of schools and credentialing of coaches. A downloadable directory of current top Christian coach training schools. Eleven decision-making factors are presented, guiding readers through the process of choosing coach training that is right for their unique purposes.
For those considering coach training for personal development, professional applications, or serving and ministry, this comprehensive resource provides answers.
- A primer on the field of Christian coaching
- Information on accreditation of schools and credentialing of coaches
- A downloadable directory of current top Christian coach training schools
- The directory provides information on each school listed such as primary areas of coach training focus, ICF approval status, website and contact information.
- Eleven decision-making factors are presented, guiding readers through the process of choosing coach training that is right for their unique purposes.
- Training accredited and approved by the International Coach Federation is featured, including courses applicable to ICF credentials at all levels.
- The 2018 edition is the eighth update.
If you’re like many coaches starting out, the business of coaching may not be your strength. You may wonder, what does it take to start a coaching business or ministry? What contributes to the ultimate success of a Christian coaching business or ministry? Where do I begin and how do I establish a foundation for success? $97
Do you look forward to the holidays with deep anticipation of beauty, warmth and celebration – all rightly centered around the joy and meaning of Christ’s birth? Even so, do you experience stress during the holidays? And after the season has passed, do you feel a sense of sadness and dissatisfaction? Sign Up for your FREE Resource