Congratulations on all the work you’ve done to get to this place of pursuing credentials with PCCI and/or ICF!
I’m glad you are interested in the possibility of working with me as your mentor coach.
If we haven’t met, here are some things to know about me as you consider me for this important role on your professional journey.
About Linda Hedberg, PCC:
- Life and Leadership coach with 16 years of experience
- PCCI Instructor of Essentials of Life Coaching and Coaching Skills Development (CSD)
- PCCI credentialing team member, evaluating applicant coaching recordings according to ICF Core Competency criteria and recommending either pass or fail
- Member of the ICF mentor coaching registry which connects me with a diverse group of mentor coaching clients from other professional coach training schools in addition to PCCI
- Author of The Complete Guide to Christian Coach Training
- Owner and blogger at www.ChristianCoachingResources.com
- Regular presenter at Christian Coaches Network International on “Becoming a Coach: What You Want to Know”
I’m a coaching geek and I love working with PCCI students in mentor coaching! Using the ICF Core Competencies, we consider both the art and science of coaching. We can address any questions you may have about the integration of Christian faith with professional coaching practices. The benefits of mentor coaching include not only preparing you to meet credentialing requirements but also increasing your skills so you have more impact and confidence as you serve those you coach.
Although mentor coaching can be intense, it can also be fun! I have worked with a diverse group of mentor coaching clients and they say working with me is an encouraging and empowering learning experience (see below). If this sounds like what you are looking for, I would love to work with you!
Your first five hours of mentor coaching is offered at the PCCI special rate of $750.
If you’d like to pursue mentor coaching with me the next step is to email me to arrange a phone conversation with me about the possibilities. I look forward to hearing from you!
Here are some testimonials from my mentor coaching clients:
Linda has been a tremendous Mentor Coach for me. As I pursued my coaching credential through the International Coach Federation (ICF), Linda’s expertise helped me navigate the ICF application process and, more importantly, the ICF core competencies to better my coaching skills. She kindly and generously guided me to insights through her thoughtfulness and attention to detail in each session.
She also went above and beyond to offer support outside our mentor coaching sessions by pointing me to resources and opportunities that would help me grow as a coach.
With Linda’s guidance, I was able to achieve new, higher levels of success with current clients at my organization. If you are contemplating mentor coaching, I enthusiastically encourage you to dive in with Linda!
– Andrea T, ACC, Minneapolis, MN
I cannot recommend Linda enough as a mentor coach! Linda’s expertise as a skilled coach was evident throughout the mentor coaching process. With kindness, grace, and humility, Linda provided both support and challenge by listening intently, asking powerful questions and giving thoughtful feedback during each of our sessions.
Our time together without question helped me improve my coaching skills and allowed me to confidently pursue and obtain my ICF credential. If you are looking for a mentor coach, I highly recommend you consider working with Linda.
Lynne Raatz, ACC | www.LynneRaatz.com