Welcome to Group Mentor Coaching!
How does Linda’s Group Mentor Coaching work?
- You’ll get a Zoom link within 48 hours of the first session.
- To get credit for a full hour of mentor coaching, be present at the top of the hour and stay present and participating for the complete hour.
- Each session will feature a brief teaching and resources from Linda, then a coaching demo, then a debrief of the coaching demo and questions.
- Each of the group participants will serve as the coach and the client at least one scheduled time during the group. You will receive a schedule in the week prior to the first group session.
- I’m always open to questions, comments and suggestions and I recommend using email to contact me.
ICF Core Competencies
Here are the ICF eight core competencies in two formats – one with the full descriptions and one with the eight summarized on one sheet.
Core Competency Resources
How will you be evaluated when you submit your recording(s) for review? As you consider the minimum skills requirement for the ACC, PCC and MCC, go to this page for ICF resources. Go to these pages:
Mentor Coaching: What You Want to Know
If you are new to mentor coaching, here is a video I did for Christian Coaches Network International on January 20, 2022. My co-presenter is Cindy Schmelzenbach and our presentation was called “Mentor Coaching: What You Want to Know.”
For more on the Christian Coaches Network International go here.
Life Coaching Comparison Tool
Here is a popular resource of mine that compares coaching (not only life, but leadership, executive, career, etc) to counseling, consulting, spiritual direction, mentoring/discipleship and pastoral care.