If you’re like many coaches starting out, the business of coaching may not be your strength. You may wonder, what does it take to start a coaching business or ministry? What contributes to the ultimate success of a Christian coaching business or ministry? Where do I begin and how do I establish a foundation for success?
This eCourse is for you if you are:
- curious about what it takes to establish a foundation for success
- considering creating a business or ministry
- just starting out or re-starting your coaching business or ministry
- ready to establish a foundation for a successful coaching business or ministry
Topics covered in this 8 module eCourse include:
- Walking Your Coaching Talk
- Creating Business Vision
- Marketing Basics
- Managing Your Business
- Multiple Streams of Income
- And Much More!
Learn how to establish a foundation for success. Take what you learn and apply step-by-step to establish a strong foundation from which to build your successful coaching business or ministry!
This eCourse is based on a popular resource of mine called “My Successful Christian Coaching Business or Ministry Checklist” and a teleseminar I’ve traditionally offered annually called “The Business of Coaching: What Does it Take?”